posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default One more Scotty

This is the last one for now....I'll shoot some interior shots tomorrow
for the website.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del3.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
news
Nice crane!

Now rusty is wondering if it's a road crane or knot.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
For a photographer, you sure do take lousy pictures!

Is it dark and shadowy? I didn't know if it was a lousy pic or
my computer.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Nice crane!

Amen!

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
On 1 Dec 2005 09:12:20 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

That's why I was laughing, gayboy. Don't forget to breathe!

Commodore Joe Redcloud©

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

It isn't?

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Commode Joe " wrote ...
On 1 Dec 2005 09:12:20 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

That's why I was laughing, like a gayboy. Don't forget to

breathe!

Right...just like that wasn't a road trailer.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Yes, it is.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
news
Nice crane!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is the last one for now....I'll shoot some interior

shots tomorrow
for the website.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del3.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

It does fit the definition of a crane.

Two of the wheels pivot and two of the lifting points are cantilevered from
the vertical axis of the pivot.

It's a crane.

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:15:37 -0500, "Scotty" wrote:

It isn't?

Scotty

Oi! It's not a crane, potty-scotty. It's called a Travel lift. It does not

fit
the definition of "crane", just like you and gaytex-joe do not fit the
definition of "sailor".

Commodore Joe Redcloud

Why Did Scotty...? Capt. Rob ASA 12 November 10th 05 05:51 PM
Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty Bart Senior ASA 18 November 10th 05 12:46 AM
Invite for Scotty Capt. Rob ASA 3 November 1st 05 11:15 PM
Ahoy Scotty Happy Halloween Bart Senior ASA 1 November 1st 05 12:31 PM
Scotty Potty in Space! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 27th 05 10:13 PM