BoatBanter.com

-   -   One more Scotty (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/63560-one-more-scotty.html)

Capt. Rob December 1st 05 01:16 AM

One more Scotty

This is the last one for now....I'll shoot some interior shots tomorrow
for the website.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del3.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Scotty December 1st 05 02:45 PM

One more Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice crane!

Now rusty is wondering if it's a road crane or knot.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

SBV

Scotty December 1st 05 02:46 PM

One more Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
For a photographer, you sure do take lousy pictures!

Is it dark and shadowy? I didn't know if it was a lousy pic or
my computer.

SBV

Joe December 1st 05 05:12 PM

One more Scotty

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

Bob Crantz December 1st 05 05:39 PM

One more Scotty

Nice crane!

Amen!

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
On 1 Dec 2005 09:12:20 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

That's why I was laughing, gayboy. Don't forget to breathe!

Commodore Joe Redcloud©

Scotty December 2nd 05 01:15 AM

One more Scotty

It isn't?

Scotty

ups.com...

Scotty December 2nd 05 01:20 AM

One more Scotty

"Commode Joe " wrote ...
On 1 Dec 2005 09:12:20 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Rustys such a retard, thats not even a crane.

Joe

That's why I was laughing, like a gayboy. Don't forget to

breathe!

Right...just like that wasn't a road trailer.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Scotty December 2nd 05 01:21 AM

One more Scotty

Yes, it is.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice crane!

oups.com...

Bob Crantz December 2nd 05 01:33 AM

One more Scotty

It does fit the definition of a crane.

Two of the wheels pivot and two of the lifting points are cantilevered from
the vertical axis of the pivot.

It's a crane.

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:15:37 -0500, "Scotty" wrote:

It isn't?

Scotty

Oi! It's not a crane, potty-scotty. It's called a Travel lift. It does not

fit
the definition of "crane", just like you and gaytex-joe do not fit the
definition of "sailor".

Commodore Joe Redcloud