Scotty

Default Add it up, Doug!

"Peter Wiley" wrote in

Ahhhh, living in Sydney it's easy.
A cheap house is $600k.
PW left his home in Sydney, went to Tassie and bought half

the state!

Yep - AND I kept my Sydney house, and my 600 acre property in

central
west NSW.

600 acres !!! That's some spread!

Scotty

Capt. JG

In Oz land, that's a small one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Peter Wiley" wrote in

Ahhhh, living in Sydney it's easy.
A cheap house is $600k.
PW left his home in Sydney, went to Tassie and bought half

the state!

Yep - AND I kept my Sydney house, and my 600 acre property in

central
west NSW.

600 acres !!! That's some spread!

Scotty

Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:50:50 GMT, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in

Ahhhh, living in Sydney it's easy.
A cheap house is $600k.
PW left his home in Sydney, went to Tassie and bought half

the state!

Yep - AND I kept my Sydney house, and my 600 acre property

in
central
west NSW.

600 acres !!! That's some spread!

Average acreage here is over 9000.

for what?

Peter Wiley

In article , Scotty
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:50:50 GMT, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in

Ahhhh, living in Sydney it's easy.
A cheap house is $600k.
PW left his home in Sydney, went to Tassie and bought half
the state!

Yep - AND I kept my Sydney house, and my 600 acre property

in
central
west NSW.

600 acres !!! That's some spread!

Average acreage here is over 9000.

for what?

Wheat/sheep or cattle property. I used to run Herefords on mine until I
got too busy. Now it's a hobby farm and a place I can go hunting when I
have the time - which is never, these days.

PDW

Doug is an Idiot Capt. Rob ASA 1 October 26th 05 10:44 PM
Ping Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 05 08:44 PM
Doug the Navigator Capt. Rob ASA 29 October 23rd 05 02:04 AM
Yo - Don White and Doug King... DSK General 0 October 18th 05 12:03 AM
Doug learned? Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 05 12:07 PM