Capt. Rob

Default What owners say

As I mentioned before, I have a book deal...and it's on sailing! In
fact I used advance to buy Suzanne a Tiffany bracelet she wanted.

mazing what you can find in a box of cereal these days.

And that's exactly where I hid it! She was quite pleased with it,
though Tiffany prices are simply nuts. It's a wonderful match for her
vintage Tiffany rings I bought her last year.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
Look up "rhetorical question" again. Honestly, you have the attention
span of a gnat!

What are you talking about?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say

that.

You should have. You'd have been right.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz

Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say

that.

You should have. You'd have been right.

Yup, you're right.

--