Scotty

Default What owners say

He ate it.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
What happened to your colon?

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, I didn't realize that your colon had become that

enlarged!

I don't have a colon. Am homebound disabled.

RB

Bob Crantz

You just said: you had no colon; now you say: you do.

What you are doing is really bad Karma.

Why not tell the truth for once? I was actually going to get the
Congregation to pray for you.

Shame on you!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a pretty serious disease. A friend of mine almost died from
it. They had to remove most of his colon to save his life.

Well in my case I never required the surgery. But it knocked me out for
quite a few years and for a while I wondered how much more I could
take. Still, I kept sailing, got married, had a son...and now I'm in
remission. I think it took the power of all three and a lot of effort
to do it or maybe I was just lucky. No sign of UC in my colon on my
last checkup and now I'm buying a hell of a nice boat.

RB
Beneteau First 35s5
NY

Vito

"Captain Joe Redcloud©" wrote
Not legal in many of the places Bobsprit is going to want to sail.
More and more of the LIS is being made "No Discharge". You can treat
it all you want, but you can't put what's left into the water.

That's odd. All of Manhattan and much of Lon Guyland dump their sewage into
the sound but boats cannot?

Martin Baxter

Vito wrote:

"Captain Joe Redcloud©" wrote
Not legal in many of the places Bobsprit is going to want to sail.
More and more of the LIS is being made "No Discharge". You can treat
it all you want, but you can't put what's left into the water.

That's odd. All of Manhattan and much of Lon Guyland dump their sewage into
the sound but boats cannot?

Pretty normal, we're not allowed to dump **** on our streets but the
Gov'mint can send us as much as they feel like!

Cheers
Martin
Capt. Rob

Pretty normal, we're not allowed to dump **** on our streets but the
Gov'mint can send us as much as they feel like!

Now THAT'S banal.

RB

Bob Crantz

Sexually transmitted diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus. The challenge
of the nineties.

Wexner SD.

Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Fort Lauderdale.

During the past two decades, an explosive growth in both the prevalence and
types of sexually transmitted diseases has occurred. Up to 55 percent of
homosexual men with anorectal complaints have gonorrhea; 80 percent of the
patients with syphilis are homosexuals. Chlamydia is found in 15 percent of
asymptomatic homosexual men, and up to one third of homosexuals have active
anorectal herpes simplex virus. In addition, a host of parasites, bacterial,
viral, and protozoan are all rampant in the homosexual population.
Furthermore, the global epidemic of AIDS has produced a plethora of
colorectal manifestations. Acute cytomegalovirus ileocolitis is the most
common indication for emergency abdominal surgery in the homosexual AIDS
population. Along with cryptosporidia and isospora, the patient may present
to the colorectal surgeon with bloody diarrhea and weight loss before the
diagnosis of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease. Other patients may
present with colorectal Kaposi's sarcoma or anorectal lymphoma, and
consequently will be found to have seropositivity for HIV. However, in
addition to these protean manifestations, one third of patients with AIDS
consult the colorectal surgeon with either condylomata acuminata, anorectal
sepsis, or proctitis before the diagnosis of HIV disease. Although
aggressive anorectal surgery is associated with reasonable surgical results
in some asymptomatic HIV positive patients, the same procedures in AIDS
(symptomatic HIV positive) patients will often be met with disastrous
results. It is incumbent upon the surgeon, therefore, to recognize the
manifestations of HIV disease and diagnose these conditions accordingly.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a pretty serious disease. A friend of mine almost died from
it. They had to remove most of his colon to save his life.

Well in my case I never required the surgery. But it knocked me out for
quite a few years and for a while I wondered how much more I could
take. Still, I kept sailing, got married, had a son...and now I'm in
remission. I think it took the power of all three and a lot of effort
to do it or maybe I was just lucky. No sign of UC in my colon on my
last checkup and now I'm buying a hell of a nice boat.

RB
Beneteau First 35s5
NY

Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Now THAT'S banal.

The writing career didn't work out for you did it Bob?

Cheers
Martin
Capt. Rob

Now THAT'S banal.

The writing career didn't work out for you did it Bob?

As I mentioned before, I have a book deal...and it's on sailing! In
fact I used advance to buy Suzanne a Tiffany bracelet she wanted.

RB

Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

The writing career didn't work out for you did it Bob?

As I mentioned before, I have a book deal...and it's on sailing! In
fact I used advance to buy Suzanne a Tiffany bracelet she wanted.

Amazing what you can find in a box of cereal these days.

Cheers
Martin
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------
For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption
upgrade to SurgeFTP
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgeftp.htm ----
Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

Sexually transmitted diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus. The challenge
of the nineties.

{snipped sordid medical details}

You have way to much free time on your hands Glen.

Cheers
Martin