blondie

"John Cairns" wrote:

I didn't say it first, but nil is a bitter old man living one step up
from a cardboard shack in the mangroves.

You sound a little bitter and very jealous.

snip

I can imagine that nil
was the cuckolded husband,

More projecting? Funny how your mind works, err albeit slowly

which would explain his unapologetic
misogyny.

Bwawhaahahaahaha! You fall for every and all of his trolls. You are
such a fool, dufus.

blondie

blondie

Red CloudŠ wrote in
:

Over in another group, someone just referred to our local, and self
professed pedophile as, "Captain FiddleKid"

What's up with the pedofile obsession red crap?

Too Damned funny!

Yes, you are...Capt. Neal's number one fan.

blondie (crosspost added)
John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message
Here's another of Neal's successes from rec.boats.cruising:

Don White wrote:

Capt. NealŽ wrote:
snip...

To shed some light on why I, Capt. Neal, retired early and went
cruising, let me say it was simply because I figured that which I
knew and that which I aspired to was well-beyond the capability of
all but a few like me who actually enjoyed being highly educated
and loved using a superior brain to ruminate on the sad condition
of the remainder of humanity.

Peggy...this is very hard to resist..... ;-)

There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis.

I didn't say it first, but nil is a bitter old man living one step up from
a cardboard shack in the mangroves. Any speculation about the reason for
his "persona" being what it is might include a person that was pushed
around by his betters (or his inferiors, in his thinking), and now he has
his revenge, if only virtually. I can imagine that nil was the cuckolded
husband, which would explain his unapologetic misogyny. Life must be
pretty meaningless for nil if the high point of his day (and it probably
is) is posting in this ng.

John Cairns

Capt. NealŽ

Don White wrote:

Capt. NealŽ wrote:
snip...

To shed some light on why I, Capt. Neal, retired early and went
cruising, let me say it was simply because I figured that which I
knew and that which I aspired to was well-beyond the capability of
all but a few like me who actually enjoyed being highly educated
and loved using a superior brain to ruminate on the sad condition
of the remainder of humanity.

Peggy...this is very hard to resist..... ;-)

There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis.

I didn't say it first, but nil is a bitter old man living one step up from a cardboard shack in the mangroves. Any speculation
about the reason for his "persona" being what it is might include a person that was pushed around by his betters (or his
inferiors, in his thinking), and now he has his revenge, if only virtually. I can imagine that nil was the cuckolded husband,
which would explain his unapologetic misogyny. Life must be pretty meaningless for nil if the high point of his day (and it
probably is) is posting in this ng.

John Cairns

S'matter, John? Killfile not working? Keyboard not working?

It must really suck to be you . . .

CN

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. NealŽ ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM