Capt. NealŽ

Default Neal gets slammed AGAIN!

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message ...
Here's another of Neal's successes from rec.boats.cruising:

Don White wrote:

Capt. NealŽ wrote:
snip...

To shed some light on why I, Capt. Neal, retired early and went
cruising, let me say it was simply because I figured that which I
knew and that which I aspired to was well-beyond the capability of
all but a few like me who actually enjoyed being highly educated
and loved using a superior brain to ruminate on the sad condition
of the remainder of humanity.

Peggy...this is very hard to resist..... ;-)

There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis.

Is it the troll getting 'slammed' or is it the trolled?
Of course, you are such a dim bulb you can't figure it out . . .

CN