John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message
Here's another of Neal's successes from rec.boats.cruising:

Don White wrote:

Capt. NealŽ wrote:
snip...

To shed some light on why I, Capt. Neal, retired early and went
cruising, let me say it was simply because I figured that which I
knew and that which I aspired to was well-beyond the capability of
all but a few like me who actually enjoyed being highly educated
and loved using a superior brain to ruminate on the sad condition
of the remainder of humanity.

Peggy...this is very hard to resist..... ;-)

There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis.

I didn't say it first, but nil is a bitter old man living one step up from
a cardboard shack in the mangroves. Any speculation about the reason for
his "persona" being what it is might include a person that was pushed
around by his betters (or his inferiors, in his thinking), and now he has
his revenge, if only virtually. I can imagine that nil was the cuckolded
husband, which would explain his unapologetic misogyny. Life must be
pretty meaningless for nil if the high point of his day (and it probably
is) is posting in this ng.

John Cairns