katysails

Default I'm so sorry. Public Apology!

Dear Group,

I'm so sorry i'm a netcop and a KKK wannabe. I realize how stupid and disgraced I've already
been shown to be. I hope you can forgive me because I've been foaming at the mouth and I want
revenge because LP and that horrible Capt. Neal have been criticizing me for my lack of parenting
skills in that I raised up a daughter who has little or no concern for her children. Instead of
staying at home and raising her children, she farms them out to various day care centers and
recently at one daycare center they let several unsupervised children out to run wild and these
children ran across the street in traffic and two kids got run over by a dump truck. One was
my granddaughter who was almost killed. Instead of realizing that I'm a failed parent because
my daughter does not care enough about my granddaughter to stay home and raise her, I lashed
out at my critics instead of correcting the situation I caused. I'm distraught that I almost caused
the death of my granddaughter.

I'm one of these people who simply cannot take responsiblity for her own actions and I always
find ways to blame my failings on somebody else. I get satisfaction from blaming others and
getting revenge rather than correcting errors. I'm a failure and I know it. I've turned into
a netcop because I'm frustrated and have become an old cow. Even my husband won't have
any physical relationships with me anymore. He says I look 'almost sixty' and am dry where
I should be wet.

Feel sorry for me. I need therapy. I'm evil and corrupt. I'm warped but still self-righteous.

Sincerely,
KKKatysails.
Capt. Neal®

"Dave" wrote

Neal, if you're gonna play childish games it would have been best not to
have called everyone's attention to your new news provider, and then post
from that new provider. It simply makes you look like a clueless newbie.

Dave, you're just sooooooo brilliant to figure that out . . . It ain't about
me trying to fool anybody. It's about exposing KKKatyslut. A hypocrite and
a worthless netcop.

Besides, I've got to make it obvious it's me so KKKatyKop can continue
her netKKKop attempts at censorship.

Attn: Katy please address your complaints to my new news server and
don't waste your time complaining to att.net and Bigfoot.com. Bwahahahahaah!

Remember, Dave, despite what KKKatyKop and her like (Ganz) thinks, there still
is freedom of speech on the UseNet thanks to some right-thinking folks who
work hard to make it so. Unlike KKKatyKop, some people do the RIGHT thing.

CN

Crimes Against Nature-- RFK, Jr. Interview W. Watson General 0 November 14th 04 10:05 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM