Capt. NealŪ

"Dave" wrote

Neal, if you're gonna play childish games it would have been best not to
have called everyone's attention to your new news provider, and then post
from that new provider. It simply makes you look like a clueless newbie.

Dave, you're just sooooooo brilliant to figure that out . . . It ain't about
me trying to fool anybody. It's about exposing KKKatyslut. A hypocrite and
a worthless netcop.

Besides, I've got to make it obvious it's me so KKKatyKop can continue
her netKKKop attempts at censorship.

Attn: Katy please address your complaints to my new news server and
don't waste your time complaining to att.net and Bigfoot.com. Bwahahahahaah!

Remember, Dave, despite what KKKatyKop and her like (Ganz) thinks, there still
is freedom of speech on the UseNet thanks to some right-thinking folks who
work hard to make it so. Unlike KKKatyKop, some people do the RIGHT thing.

CN