Peter Wiley

That's pretty funny, Zacko, but if it's supposed to represent *your*
penis, Neal reckons that you've used 2 = signs too many.

PDW

In article h3hm41pko77cl2ub1obtinql5sd82f6e29@zach, Zåçhårîåh
Tôr||§kî wrote:

Peter Wiley whined:

In article , Capt. NealÆ
wrote:

"katysails" wrote More like protecting my
own
interests...

Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too
thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!

Now, *there* speaks the voice of experience!!

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Possibly, but you're still the froup urinal.

===}
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
Petey

Capt. Neal®

"Peter Wiley" wrote

More deep ocean miles in 4 months than you've done in your life, IOW.

In your dreams . . .

CN
bell

katysails wrote:
More like protecting my own interest in being an ass like gaynezess

"bell" wrote in message
Capt. Neal® wrote:
"katysails" wrote

That's a choice?

Mother henning again? Cluck, cluck, cluck . . .

CN

More like a net cop

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
"Peter Wiley" wrote
More deep ocean miles in 4 months than you've done in your life, IOW.

In your dreams . . .

Peter wasn't sailing, although he wants everyone here to believe he has
lot's of time sailing the seas. Just because he's on a big ship doesn't
mean that it has sails! snicker

I guess time on the Disney cruise line would be "deep ocean miles"...hehee

LP

Peter

That's the only way you'll ever get there, LP. Pay someone to take you.
In all senses and uses.

BTW, your reading (in)comprehension is showing again.

PDW

Lady Pilot

"Peter" wrote:

That's the only way you'll ever get there, LP. Pay someone to take you.
In all senses and uses.

I thought you claimed to have put me in your kill file, peterless.

What happened? Having trouble keeping your lies straight these days? poor
baby

LP