katysails

Default I DO NOT POST FROM INDIVIDUAL..CHECK HEADERS

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)

DSK

YOU DON"T HAVE TO YELL!

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together thought it was you.

DSK

JG

Not even I.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
YOU DON"T HAVE TO YELL!

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together thought it was you.

DSK

Capt. Neal®

But, Katy shows her true Mother Hen character in that she attempts
to control what cannot be controlled.

She's even hysterical about it. What a hoot! She's a pitiful and ignorant
person, a net cop and a control freak.

CN

"DSK" wrote in message . ..
YOU DON"T HAVE TO YELL!

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together thought it was you.

DSK

Horvath

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:24:30 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

YOU DON"T HAVE TO YELL!

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together thought it was you.

You are a liar.

This post is 100% free of steroids

JG

You're a dope.