Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the clarification!

neal rusty warren redcloud Cut The Mustard

Now, you got netcop Katysails in a real quandary . . .

CN

JG

Yeah, well Neal is proud of lots of things. He's proud that he ****s in a
bucket and cheats people. I guess he has to take what he can get.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:13:55 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Never got kicked off anything... Neal began lying about this... he just
added it to his list of lies he likes to tell.

Wheteher he actually did it or not really isn't the point. The point is
that he
claimed he had done it, and he felt it was something to be proud of.

rusty redcloud

JG

Sorry Donal, but I've plonked him long ago. I don't feed trolls much these
days.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:13:55 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Never got kicked off anything... Neal began lying about this... he just
added it to his list of lies he likes to tell.

Wheteher he actually did it or not really isn't the point. The point is

that he
claimed he had done it, and he felt it was something to be proud of.

He'll be even more proud of the fact that he suckered idiots like you.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote the following drivel:

Yeah, well Neal is proud of lots of things. He's proud that he ****s in a
bucket and cheats people. I guess he has to take what he can get.

And you, Jonathan Edward Ganz? You take it up the ass by all your gay
friends and you're proud of that. So what makes you so special?

Michael Jackson do you perhaps?

CN

Peter Wiley

In article , Capt. NealÆ
wrote:

"katysails" wrote More like protecting my own
interests...

Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!

Now, *there* speaks the voice of experience!!

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

PDW

Peter Wiley

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaaaaaaaaa....

Roscoe, you were a loser and it's obvious you still *are* a loser.

PDW

Top posted to annoy.

In article , Peter J Ross
wrote:

On Wednesday 30 March 2005, Lady Pilot wrote in alt.fan.pjr:

"katysails" wrote:
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect
that which is mine...

Another netcop alert!!!

katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have
no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because
you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".

It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.

Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?

PJR :-)

Capt. Neal®

"Peter Wiley" wrote

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Where did you just return from? Were you sailing? If so, where?

CN
Zåçhårîåh Tôr||§kî

Peter Wiley whined:

In article , Capt. NealÆ
wrote:

"katysails" wrote More like protecting my own
interests...

Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!

Now, *there* speaks the voice of experience!!

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Possibly, but you're still the froup urinal.

===}
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
Petey
Peter Wiley

In article , Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Where did you just return from? Were you sailing? If so, where?

Fremantle S down 115E to 65S then NW to 54S 74E then S to 68.5S,
jogging about through the summer pack, then a leg NE to Hobart.
Followed by sailing for pleasure 3-4 days a week since I got back, soon
to do another little trip Hobart-Brisbane-Hobart just for fun, because
I can. And it's autumn so the weather is glorious.

More deep ocean miles in 4 months than you've done in your life, IOW.

PDW
Peter Wiley

Oh, BTW, I've read more of the drivel you produce & changed my mind.
Your S/N ratio has hit bobsprit level so - ciao. Hope you've put new
chain on your mooring before the next hurricane.

*plonk*

"Peter Wiley" wrote