Thom Stewart

Default Neal's Useless Comments

Neal's Comments and way out OT subject matter has made this Group a
useless pathetic discussion group.

The sooner he leaves the BETTER!

He no longer deserves to be addressed as Capt by anyone one in this
group. HE"S USELESS. He has lost control and is trying to destroy the
group. Much the same as Saddam did to Iraq.

The sooner he leave; the sooner the group will be able to regain its
Health.

If he doesn't leave, it would be very wise for the more intelligent to
ignore his damaging posts, by NO RESPONSE.

He is bent on destroying and leaving a died group behind. He is a
CANCER!! The group must treat itself to survive.

OT

JG

I've been doing that for a while. I agree with you. I think he needs
professional help, and I've said that for a long time. I don't believe he's
got the ability to "destroy the group," however. You give him too much
power. There are only a couple of people who take him seriously enough to
respond to him on a regular basis, but I second your motion to ignore him.

Also, please don't insult cancer. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal's Comments and way out OT subject matter has made this Group a
useless pathetic discussion group.

The sooner he leaves the BETTER!

He no longer deserves to be addressed as Capt by anyone one in this
group. HE"S USELESS. He has lost control and is trying to destroy the
group. Much the same as Saddam did to Iraq.

The sooner he leave; the sooner the group will be able to regain its
Health.

If he doesn't leave, it would be very wise for the more intelligent to
ignore his damaging posts, by NO RESPONSE.

He is bent on destroying and leaving a died group behind. He is a
CANCER!! The group must treat itself to survive.

OT

bell

"JG" wrote
I've been doing myself for a while. I agree with you. I think I need
professional help, and I've said that for a long time I'm a gay
homo. I don't
believe I've got the ability to "destroy the sphinctor," however.
You
give me too much power. There are only a couple of people who take
me seriously enough to respond to me on a regular basis, but I
second your motion to plug his butt. Also, I don't think that I
have cancer. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.gaynow.com

JG

Keep modifying my posts Bellbottom. You're looking dumber and dumber, and
more and more people are going to recognize you for what you are... someone
with major personality problems deserving of pity.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"bell" wrote in message ...
"JG" wrote
I've been doing myself for a while. I agree with you. I think I need
professional help, and I've said that for a long time I'm a gay homo. I
don't
believe I've got the ability to "destroy the sphinctor," however. You
give me too much power. There are only a couple of people who take
me seriously enough to respond to me on a regular basis, but I
second your motion to plug his butt. Also, I don't think that I have
cancer. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.gaynow.com

JG

Keep posting your filth BELLBOTTOM. You clearly have a major personality
disorder.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"bell" wrote in message
"JG" wrote
I've been doing myself for a while. I agree with you. I think I need
professional help, and I've said that for a long time I'm a gay
homo. I don't
believe I've got the ability to "destroy the sphinctor," however.
You give me too much power. There are only a couple of people who
take me seriously enough to respond to me on a regular basis, but I
second your motion to plug his butt. Also, I don't think that I
have cancer. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.gaynow.com

JG

Unfortunately insults are not enough to be successful.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Horvath

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:34:34 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Unfortunately insults are not enough to be successful.

Or you'd have your dick-infested ass in jail long ago.

This post is 100% free of steroids