Christopher

Default Comments wanted on Midnight Lace

I've always been intrigued by the Midnight Lace boats but have never
seen one in person.

I was wondering if I could get any comments from owners or friends of
owners on these boats. While I think that most people would agree
that these are sexy looking boats, I want to know if the beauty is
only skin deep.

Any comments on quality of construction techniques, hardware used,
engine room accessibility, livability of accomodations, performance
and handling would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Christopher
LaBomba182

Subject: Comments wanted on Midnight Lace
From: "Harry Krause"

This guy will know:

Yeah, but I'm not sure you'll be getting an unbiased opinion. :-)

Capt. Bill
BB

is there such a thing as an *unbiased* opinion?
Sounds like an oxymoron to me.................

From: "Harry Krause"