JG

Default Capt. Mooron comments about his masculinity

Mar 22 2002:

Ha Ha Ha..... I just love it when some other fish wanders into this
newsgroup... you can see them go for the hook... and watch them struggle
before in inevitable whack on the nose! I'm not certain if they're incensed
by their own stupidity or just at being so easily landed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

JG

That's why I posted your comments. It shows just what kind of person you
are.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
Mar 22 2002:

Ha Ha Ha..... I just love it when some other fish wanders into this
newsgroup... you can see them go for the hook... and watch them struggle
before in inevitable whack on the nose! I'm not certain if they're
incensed
by their own stupidity or just at being so easily landed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Mooron

The little gay gopher gaynzy is reelin' from all the whacks he's been
receiving lately!

Did you see some of the replies he's posting... so lame it almost makes you
feel sorry for the little homo!

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Mar 22 2002:

Ha Ha Ha..... I just love it when some other fish wanders into

this
newsgroup... you can see them go for the hook... and watch them

struggle
before in inevitable whack on the nose! I'm not certain if

they're
incensed
by their own stupidity or just at being so easily landed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Mooron

Yeah...let's hope Gaynzy turns up some gems.... it'll be a nostalgic walk
thru the venerable halls of ASA.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

"JG" wrote in message
Mar 22 2002:

Ha Ha Ha..... I just love it when some other fish wanders into
this
newsgroup... you can see them go for the hook... and watch

them
struggle
before in inevitable whack on the nose! I'm not certain if
they're
incensed
by their own stupidity or just at being so easily landed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

JG

I do believe Scotti Potti is jealous of anyone with a brain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Mooron comments about the US JG ASA 9 March 19th 05 07:52 PM
Before ya shove off Canook! Joe ASA 2 September 15th 04 05:14 AM
Where are you, Capt. Mooron? Madam Vinyl ASA 2 July 29th 03 02:41 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM