Madam Vinyl

Default Where are you, Capt. Mooron?

I've been waiting and waiting....

Capt. Mooron

Just got back.... did some work on the boat yesterday and decided it was
time to verify my night sailing skills and plotting without instrumentation
[electronic].... the ocean is beautiful at night.

CM

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message
. ..
| I've been waiting and waiting....

Warrior Princess

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Just got back.... did some work on the boat yesterday and decided it was
time to verify my night sailing skills and plotting without

instrumentation
[electronic].... the ocean is beautiful at night.

Beautiful! wishing I were there

I thought you probably left for the entire weekend. I've been on vacation
this month, but soon I will be back to posting my usual 24/7. ;-)

Capt & crew available for delivery to carrib, s-america, will makea deal, stuck in Atlanta!!!! Desiree & Gary Cruising 0 April 28th 04 04:36 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Hey, Mooron! jlrogers ASA 1 July 24th 03 11:50 PM
Capt. American at the bar.... Capt. Mooron ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:15 PM