Capt. Mooron

Brave or looking forward to very little improvements....

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I got excited yesterday, sent in my launch request. Asked for 2nd week
in April.

Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Judging from the perpetuation of mindless, worthless, senseless

threads in
ASA, it would appear that old man winter has done his damage to this

body of
northern sailors. Spring isn't far away, to be sure, but cabin

fever
generally exacts its greatest toll just before the weather breaks.

Buck up, mates, for better times aren't far off.

(Those living in the southern hemisphere or subtropics may disregard

the
preceding.)

Max

Scout

yep; I like the changing seasons.
no one appreciates a meal more than s/he who is hungry.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
funny how that works, eh?

"Scout" wrote in message
which is only 6 months each year

"katysails" wrote in message
Of course, turn-abouts fair play when hurricane season descends on
you...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I've noticed the angst. I enjoy prodding it along to make
all the northern ******s suffer. Now that they have been
reduced to simple, childish, name-calling, it makes my day
and my point that real sailors don't live up north.

I think Joe enjoys seeing them suffer as well as he sure
likes to egg them on . . . Such luxuries as we real southern
sailors enjoy are priceless.

CN
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Judging from the perpetuation of mindless, worthless, senseless
threads in ASA, it would appear that old man winter has done his
damage to this body of northern sailors. Spring isn't far away, to be
sure, but cabin fever generally exacts its greatest toll just before
the weather breaks.

Buck up, mates, for better times aren't far off.

(Those living in the southern hemisphere or subtropics may disregard
the preceding.)

Max

Joe

Katy, Hurricane season is enjoyable if you own the proper boat and know
how to weather any storm. Its not like you have to worry about getting
flooded. It may be a bad time for lubbers but a nice warm place to live
is worth the risk. Ive been thru 5-6 hurricanes and only had one item
trashed, a 22' camper on jacks rolled across the lawn. My fault.I was
offshore and did not have it properly secured. You know the news people
look for the worst to show you Yankee's on TV.

Joe

Scott Vernon

Huh? Brave?
I have no projects to do this year. Other than polish/wax the hull,
she's in good shape, ready to go back in the water.

Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Judging from the perpetuation of mindless, worthless, senseless

threads in
ASA, it would appear that old man winter has done his damage to

this
body of
northern sailors. Spring isn't far away, to be sure, but cabin

fever
generally exacts its greatest toll just before the weather

breaks.

Buck up, mates, for better times aren't far off.

(Those living in the southern hemisphere or subtropics may

disregard
the
preceding.)

Max

Capt. Mooron

Damn.... I start a list every January.... then pare it down from fantasy to
reality and budget constraints.
I won't launch until May.....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Judging from the perpetuation of mindless, worthless, senseless
threads in
ASA, it would appear that old man winter has done his damage to

this
body of
northern sailors. Spring isn't far away, to be sure, but cabin
fever
generally exacts its greatest toll just before the weather

breaks.

Buck up, mates, for better times aren't far off.

(Those living in the southern hemisphere or subtropics may

disregard
the
preceding.)

Max

Joe

Bwahahah a........ regular May Flower..how sweet.

Joe

DSK

Joe wrote:
Katy, Hurricane season is enjoyable

If you don't get hit by a hurricane.

Remember, a hurricane only lasts 12 hours, maybe less. Of course, the
preparation takes a day or two and the clean-up can take longer, but not
every place gets a hurricane every year. You can't say the same about
winter!

... if you own the proper boat and know
how to weather any storm.

Yeah, right. There certainly is such a thing as being prepared, but if a
Cat 5 hurricane nails you, you're lucky to be alive. Or if a neighbors
less-well-prepared boat slams into yours, blowing debris, etc etc.

... You know the news people
look for the worst to show you Yankee's on TV.

Sure. They do the same for winter storms up north. It's their job, man.

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bwahahah a........ regular May Flower..how sweet.

You've been writing to Jon offline .... haven't you Joe!

CM

JG

BWAHAHAHAHA... Mooron just can't get enough of me. EVERY POST IS ABOUT ME.

MOORON IS SUCH A FLAMER!

YOU LOST AGAIN!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bwahahah a........ regular May Flower..how sweet.

You've been writing to Jon offline .... haven't you Joe!

CM

Scott Vernon

Damn.... I start a list every January.... then pare it down from

fantasy to
reality and budget constraints.
I won't launch until May.....

That's a shame. My boat's in good shape, ready to go. I hope to be
sailing a lot this season, not working on the boat.

Scotty

Are polls taking a toll? NOYB General 43 May 19th 04 03:03 PM
Bush Blunders Taking a Toll John Gaquin General 39 May 10th 04 06:15 AM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
FS: Kover Klamp Winter Framing Kit in MA [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 05:17 PM