Scott Vernon

Huh? Brave?
I have no projects to do this year. Other than polish/wax the hull,
she's in good shape, ready to go back in the water.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Brave or looking forward to very little improvements....

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I got excited yesterday, sent in my launch request. Asked for 2nd

week
in April.

Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Judging from the perpetuation of mindless, worthless, senseless

threads in
ASA, it would appear that old man winter has done his damage to

this
body of
northern sailors. Spring isn't far away, to be sure, but cabin

fever
generally exacts its greatest toll just before the weather

breaks.

Buck up, mates, for better times aren't far off.

(Those living in the southern hemisphere or subtropics may

disregard
the
preceding.)

Max