Scott Vernon

I *requested* the 2nd week, they usually fall behind by a week or more
due to weather, low water, etc..

I better call Haggy and tell her to paint my bottom by then.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Luckyyou...due to dock repair, etc., dunk day isn't until the 1st

weekend of
May at MYC....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I got excited yesterday, sent in my launch request. Asked for 2nd

week
in April.

Brave or looking forward to very little improvements....

Nah. We're going in either the first or second Saturday in April.

Cold,
yeah, but that's when the season begins, dammit.

Max

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Luckyyou...due to dock repair, etc., dunk day isn't until the 1st weekend
of May at MYC....

The way our Springs have been, I doubt if you'll miss much. However I
really enjoy sailing early--few powerboats, no sheriff's patrol, and the
winds generally are steady and 15kts or better, if chilly.

Max

Lonny Bruce

KS wrote: dunk day isn't until the 1st weekend of
May at MYC....

That is mid-season for the REAL great lakes sailor!!!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I got excited yesterday, sent in my launch request. Asked for 2nd week
in April.

Brave or looking forward to very little improvements....

Nah. We're going in either the first or second Saturday in April. Cold,
yeah, but that's when the season begins, dammit.

Max

Thom Stewart

Scot,

Temp got up to 62' yesterday, on the boat. Dog and I got in a evening
sail. Did come home in the dark and on the motor but first evening sail
of '05.

Temp in the back yard 40 deg at 6:15 AM very foggy. Have a lunch
appointment so it really doesn't matter.

Maybe another short sail this evening without dog. I'm sure she won't
mind :^)

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Are polls taking a toll? NOYB General 43 May 19th 04 03:03 PM
Bush Blunders Taking a Toll John Gaquin General 39 May 10th 04 06:15 AM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
FS: Kover Klamp Winter Framing Kit in MA [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 05:17 PM