Scott Vernon

Default Scout?

Anybody heard from Scout this week?
I hope he didn't jump off the Ben Franklin after the big Eagles'
loss.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Anybody heard from Scout this week?
I hope he didn't jump off the Ben Franklin after the big Eagles'
loss.

Last word was he was wearing his sunglasses, carrying a white cane and a tin
can full of pencils..... mumbling something about having to earn extra cash
to pay off his bets.

CM

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
newsUoOd.16292$K54.3664@edtnps84...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Anybody heard from Scout this week?
I hope he didn't jump off the Ben Franklin after the big Eagles'
loss.

Last word was he was wearing his sunglasses, carrying a white cane

and a tin
can full of pencils..... mumbling something about having to earn

extra cash
to pay off his bets.

I saw a lot of that in Philly today.

Scotty

Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Anybody heard from Scout this week?
I hope he didn't jump off the Ben Franklin after the big Eagles'
loss.

Nah, I was in line getting tickets to next year's Eagle's Playoff games! I'm
proud of the job these guys did!
And talk about tough, all the people who think they know McNabb have no clue
how tough this guy is. He played the 4th quarter with a concussion, puking
in the huddle, dazed, but still playing. Tough as nails. I saw him play 50
minutes on a shattered ankle.
Next year boys, next year!
Scout

Jeff Morris

Scout wrote:

And talk about tough, all the people who think they know McNabb have no clue
how tough this guy is. He played the 4th quarter with a concussion, puking
in the huddle, dazed, but still playing. Tough as nails.

I knew it! I even posted it here - They didn't mention it on TV, but it
was pretty clear he had his bell rung and never recovered. With about 5
minutes to go it looked like the Eagles still had a chance, but it
fizzled away.

Scout

No way! There is great news here since Mr Bush showed up yesterday, caused
major traffic jams to assure his personal feeling of comfort and security,
and laid upon us his plans to reform social security JUST LIKE HE REFORMED
OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS! Bwaaaahahahhahahahahahahaaa hahahahahahah ROTFLMAO!
Heeehheheeeeehehehehehehohohohohohoho
Go ahead Georgie - get 'er done! hahahahahahahahah!
Yep, just like he's fixin' the schools. Way too funny.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Anybody heard from Scout this week?
I hope he didn't jump off the Ben Franklin after the big Eagles'
loss.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Scout

He was in Montgomery County, at the Comm College, and in Willow Grove.
I sat on the turnpike for 1/2 hour waiting for his parade to go by.
Scout

Scott Vernon wrote:
Where was he, I thought he was in NC. I saw no traffic jams (cept for
the usual spots).

On-Topic: Scout vs Key West vs Pursuit Sir Spamalot General 2 January 20th 05 03:00 PM
Ahoy Scout Scott Vernon ASA 18 January 1st 05 03:21 PM
used sail material needed for scout projects seascoutleader Boat Building 3 October 6th 04 01:36 AM
16ft Carolina Skiff or Scout or Key West or ? fred General 7 November 26th 03 11:50 PM
Scout, Bertie's soc - Asatru resources Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 27th 03 05:05 PM