Scott Vernon

Oh, I've been running to Camden.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
oups.com...
He was in Montgomery County, at the Comm College, and in Willow

Grove.
I sat on the turnpike for 1/2 hour waiting for his parade to go by.
Scout

Scott Vernon wrote:
Where was he, I thought he was in NC. I saw no traffic jams (cept

for
the usual spots).

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
Where was he, I thought he was in NC.

Yep, dropped in for some real barbeque.

Huge traffic jam snarled up most of our area for most of the day
yesterday. Good thing I know the back roads.

The NC Highway Patrol must be Democrats, they just pulled up to the
middle of the expressway, halfway between exits, and stopped traffic. In
minutes there were 12 lanes of traffic stopped for miles. WTF didn't
somebody think to block off the on-ramps first?

DSK

On-Topic: Scout vs Key West vs Pursuit Sir Spamalot General 2 January 20th 05 03:00 PM
Ahoy Scout Scott Vernon ASA 18 January 1st 05 03:21 PM
used sail material needed for scout projects seascoutleader Boat Building 3 October 6th 04 01:36 AM
16ft Carolina Skiff or Scout or Key West or ? fred General 7 November 26th 03 11:50 PM
Scout, Bertie's soc - Asatru resources Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 27th 03 05:05 PM