Scott Vernon

Default Ahoy Scout

Just got back from Wisconsin, didn't hear how the Eagles did on Monday
night?

Steelers are 14-1 now.

Scotty

Capt. Neal®

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Just got back from Wisconsin, didn't hear how the Eagles did on Monday
night?

Steelers are 14-1 now.

That means in will probably be Steelers vs. Miami in the Superbowl.

What? Miami didn't even get into the playoffs?

If a large percentage of Democrats can still claim Kerry is the winner
of the Presidential election because of Republican vote rigging in
Ohio then I can certainly believe Miami is playing in the Superbowl.

After all, my claim is far more believable than theirs . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

That's supposed to be a compliment?

You might as well say I'm ten times smarter than a
butt load. That's what liberals are - butt loads
on legs.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Just got back from Wisconsin, didn't hear how the Eagles did on

Monday
night?

Steelers are 14-1 now.

That means in will probably be Steelers vs. Miami in the Superbowl.

What? Miami didn't even get into the playoffs?

If a large percentage of Democrats can still claim Kerry is the

winner
of the Presidential election because of Republican vote rigging in
Ohio then I can certainly believe Miami is playing in the Superbowl.

After all, my claim is far more believable than theirs . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

BB = a stupider, more ignorant JG.

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:59:11 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

C'mon cappy, you're 10 times smarter than any other pedophile. I applaud your child assaulting ways!

SV

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
BB = a stupider, more ignorant JG.

Is that possible?

bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
BB = a stupider, more ignorant JG.

Is that possible?

The former tries harder at it. The latter has the natural talent.

Capt. Neal®

Watch out Scotty. BB is having fantasies about your kids . . .

And, I thought Gaynz was bad with his fantasies about
your brothers. Gaynz is a saint compared to BB.

CN

wrote:

C'mon cappy, you're 10 times smarter than any liberal.

SV

Got any kids, Scotty? Capt. Neal would LOVE to meet them.

BB

JG

You are by far the winner when it comes to stupidity... closely followed by
Bell****.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
BB = a stupider, more ignorant JG.

Is that possible?

Scott Vernon

news

wrote:

C'mon cappy, you're 10 times smarter than any liberal.

SV

Got any kids, Scotty?

Yes, two.

Capt. Neal would LOVE to meet them.
BBob

It's up to them.

SV

Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
Ahoy Scotty Scout ASA 1 December 6th 04 12:54 PM
used sail material needed for scout projects seascoutleader Boat Building 3 October 6th 04 01:36 AM
Ahoy Scout Scott Vernon ASA 29 August 26th 04 09:40 PM
16ft Carolina Skiff or Scout or Key West or ? fred General 7 November 26th 03 11:50 PM