Capt. Mooron

Default Heh Neal...

I just found out that American Dollars are no good in France. They won't
acept them and if they are forced to exchange USD for EUD... they charge a
high fee for exchange!!

Amazing Eh?!!! Your dollar is worthless in France!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Heh.. don't fret... you can bring your money up here to Canada...we'll still
take it.

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Mooron" blathered...
I just found out that American Dollars are no good in France. They won't
acept them and if they are forced to exchange USD for EUD... they charge a
high fee for exchange!!

Amazing Eh?!!! Your dollar is worthless in France!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Heh.. don't fret... you can bring your money up here to Canada...we'll still
take it.

Why would any sane American even consider going to France or to France Jr.
(Canaduh)?

France is well on its way to becoming just another Muslim theocracy.
They are getting exactly what they deserve.

CN
Joe

Capt. Mooron wrote:
I just found out that American Dollars are no good in France. They

won't
acept them and if they are forced to exchange USD for EUD... they

charge a
high fee for exchange!!

Who told you that?... your French next door neighbor in Candafrance?

The stinky french will smell up greenbacks enough to make them
worthless anyway.

Amazing Eh?!!! Your dollar is worthless in France!

Big loss huh Mooron..Screw the French they do not deserve the right to
handle such a noble note as the American Greenback.

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Heh.. don't fret... you can bring your money up here to

Canada...we'll still
take it.

To buy more Chicken feathers to bless your PM with? More Mad Cow Feed?
Ice cube trays?

Joe

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Why would any sane American even consider going to France or to France Jr.
(Canaduh)?

Oh heck.. we hate the French more than you guys do.... have for years.

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

Who told you that?... your French next door neighbor in Candafrance?

Heh... don't shoot the messenger. A friend of the family has relatives in
the USA who were trying to send money to their daughter working in France...
she told them to not try and send USD as the French hated Americans and
wouldn't change the money. They had to have it sent in Euro dollars instead.

CM

CM

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:39:14 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Why would any sane American even consider going to France or to France
Jr.
(Canaduh)?

Oh heck.. we hate the French more than you guys do.... have for years.

So says Neal of the North.

That has a nice ring to it Bubba....

CM

Horvath

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:12:11 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

I just found out that American Dollars are no good in France.

You been living in a cave?

They won't
acept them and if they are forced to exchange USD for EUD... they charge a
high fee for exchange!!

Amazing Eh?!!! Your dollar is worthless in France!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Heh.. don't fret... you can bring your money up here to Canada...we'll still
take it.

CM

Horvath

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:20:07 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

Why would any sane American even consider going to France or to France Jr.
(Canaduh)?

You go to Canada for the gambling, and to see the Windsor Ballet.

Horvath

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:42:15 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Joe" wrote in message

Who told you that?... your French next door neighbor in Candafrance?

Heh... don't shoot the messenger. A friend of the family has relatives in
the USA who were trying to send money to their daughter working in France...
she told them to not try and send USD as the French hated Americans and
wouldn't change the money. They had to have it sent in Euro dollars instead.

When I send money through the mail, I send a check.

I do not remember which American General the quote is from:

But after ww II General DeGaul made a demand that we get
all US GI's out of France;

The Generals responce was that it would take to long to
dig them up!

May have been Dwight

Do you think we will ever learn?

GaleB

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM