Horvath

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:42:15 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Joe" wrote in message

Who told you that?... your French next door neighbor in Candafrance?

Heh... don't shoot the messenger. A friend of the family has relatives in
the USA who were trying to send money to their daughter working in France...
she told them to not try and send USD as the French hated Americans and
wouldn't change the money. They had to have it sent in Euro dollars instead.

When I send money through the mail, I send a check.