Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

You go to Canada for the gambling, and to see the Windsor Ballet.

Is that a Peeler Bar?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:42:15 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Joe" wrote in message

Who told you that?... your French next door neighbor in Candafrance?

Heh... don't shoot the messenger. A friend of the family has relatives in
the USA who were trying to send money to their daughter working in
France...
she told them to not try and send USD as the French hated Americans and
wouldn't change the money. They had to have it sent in Euro dollars
instead.

When I send money through the mail, I send a check.

That's nice Holly...... now run along!

Sheesh... everyone uses e-mail money transfers and Holly is still writing
cheques!

CM

Bobsprit

Sorry, but this is not true. My wife was just in France visiting friends and US
currency was happily excepted anywhere she went with no unique problems.

Funny thread all the same.

RB
Horvath

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:37:26 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

You go to Canada for the gambling, and to see the Windsor Ballet.

Is that a Peeler Bar?

There's a place called, "Danny's" that you, and Jon-boy would like.

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

There's a place called, "Danny's" that you, and Jon-boy would like.

I take it you have experience with this place....

CM

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message

"Horvath" wrote in message

There's a place called, "Danny's" that you, and Jon-boy would like.

I take it you have experience with this place.... Tell me... Do you think
would get beat up my first time there, or will they wait and kick my ass
the second time I show up. Some of those gay guys are pretty tough!

Wow Bubba... you must have sat up all night thinking up that reply.

CM

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message

If you look at the time stamps you'll see that that assessment is as
stupid and unfounded as any you've ever made, NNeal.

Jeez Bubba..... not that anyone here ever credited you with being
original..... but a look in the archives under your handle and we'll find
you used several variations of the same post over the last year alone. What
are you doing.. spinning a "Quik-Comeback" wheel??

CM

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message

It's about all you merit, NNeal. Your posting is pretty much done to a
formula, so it's a nusiance trying to put a fresh spin on it every
time. Give me something to work with, even if you have to ask SNeal
for help.

So Bubba... you admit you are incapable of rhetoric or wit and require a
proper set-up to give you a chance to formulate an 'original' reply?

BTW - I believe you've used that excuse before .... several times.

CM

Horvath

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:04:06 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

There's a place called, "Danny's" that you, and Jon-boy would like.

I take it you have experience with this place....

I've had many women tell me that I should get a job there.

Capt. Mooron

wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

There's a place called, "Danny's" that you, and Jon-boy would like.

I take it you have experience with this place....

I've had many women tell me that I should get a job there.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa..... Yeah... I just bet they did... Fluff Boy!

CM

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM