John Cairns

Default 2 women still standing

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

What happened to little Ellen McArthur?

CN

"John Cairns" wrote in message om...
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
What happened to little Ellen McArthur?
CN

You twit, that race was years ago.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

Wasn't she racing some silly catamaran trying to break the around the world speed?

She probably capsized just as I predicted.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
What happened to little Ellen McArthur?
CN

You twit, that race was years ago.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message om...
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

Post the link again, please. Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

CN

"John Cairns" wrote in message om...
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

Post the link again, please. Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

CN

Bwahhahahahhahahahhahahha.

John Cairns-the cyber pimp

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/infos/3611.html

John Cairns

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

I can only think of one, off hand...lol

Post the link again, please.

Here you go: http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

Hmmm...I guess I wouldn't qualify then. Hehee. I've been broke before, but
never poor. Being poor is a state of mind; being broke is a temporary
condition. Then of course there is the issue of being lonely...you can't be
lonely when you are your own best friend! ;-)

Too bad, I will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale next Thursday. Will be laying
over for about 8 days. Maybe I can check the link out above and make some
phone calls before I arrive to find someone to take me sailing. rofl

LP (No gas, no grass, just sass)

Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

I can only think of one, off hand...lol

Do you know what Miss Mo'lissa looks like, then? It definitely
isn't Katy.

Post the link again, please.

Here you go: http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

Thanks, LP I know some all the female crew will be
staying up late waiting for me to check out their
qualifications . . .

Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

Hmmm...I guess I wouldn't qualify then. Hehee. I've been broke before, but never poor. Being poor is a state of mind; being
broke is a temporary condition. Then of course there is the issue of being lonely...you can't be lonely when you are your own
best friend! ;-)

Are you insinuating that I practice onanism?

Too bad, I will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale next Thursday. Will be laying over for about 8 days. Maybe I can check the link
out above and make some phone calls before I arrive to find someone to take me sailing. rofl

What a coincidence. Miss Mo'lissa, who claimed to be going to Cabo, is also
coming to south Florida. But, in her case, she's already had the good fortune
of making arrangements with a Master Mariner for some sailing lessons the
likes of which she could never experience in Cabo. Perhaps you would like
to join us. I think there's room in the v-berth for the three of us if I'm in
the middle.

LP (No gas, no grass, just sass)

Watch that sass. You could find yourself walking the plank.

CN

Sail Test Question - Capt. Mooron ASA 67 August 28th 04 11:34 AM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum ASA 3 May 14th 04 04:36 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM