Lady Pilot

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

I can only think of one, off hand...lol

Post the link again, please.

Here you go: http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

Hmmm...I guess I wouldn't qualify then. Hehee. I've been broke before, but
never poor. Being poor is a state of mind; being broke is a temporary
condition. Then of course there is the issue of being lonely...you can't be
lonely when you are your own best friend! ;-)

Too bad, I will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale next Thursday. Will be laying
over for about 8 days. Maybe I can check the link out above and make some
phone calls before I arrive to find someone to take me sailing. rofl

LP (No gas, no grass, just sass)