Capt. NealŪ

"Lady Pilot" wrote

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

A little birdie told me something about a website you maintain for
crew finding and sailing mates, etc. Are there any women available
who aren't skanks who would like to sail with a real captain?

I can only think of one, off hand...lol

Do you know what Miss Mo'lissa looks like, then? It definitely
isn't Katy.

Post the link again, please.

Here you go: http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

Thanks, LP I know some all the female crew will be
staying up late waiting for me to check out their
qualifications . . .

Some poor, lonely woman surely would
appreciate the chance to meet me.

Hmmm...I guess I wouldn't qualify then. Hehee. I've been broke before, but never poor. Being poor is a state of mind; being
broke is a temporary condition. Then of course there is the issue of being lonely...you can't be lonely when you are your own
best friend! ;-)

Are you insinuating that I practice onanism?

Too bad, I will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale next Thursday. Will be laying over for about 8 days. Maybe I can check the link
out above and make some phone calls before I arrive to find someone to take me sailing. rofl

What a coincidence. Miss Mo'lissa, who claimed to be going to Cabo, is also
coming to south Florida. But, in her case, she's already had the good fortune
of making arrangements with a Master Mariner for some sailing lessons the
likes of which she could never experience in Cabo. Perhaps you would like
to join us. I think there's room in the v-berth for the three of us if I'm in
the middle.

LP (No gas, no grass, just sass)

Watch that sass. You could find yourself walking the plank.

CN