Capt. Mooron

Default Sail Test Question -

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Bart awards the points....

CM

Capt. Mooron

B-Z-Z-Z-Z-T-T

Minus 4 points Race Buoy!

Bart ... list this cretin as "failed"!! ;-)

Come on Ozzy... put on that Gold Braided Greek Fisherman's Cap and try
again!

CM

OooooozeOne wrote in message
news | On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:15:06 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| scribbled thusly:
|
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Bart awards the points....
|
| CM
|
| Which one, the bird or the boat with the captains bird?
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
|
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Wally

Capt. Mooron wrote:

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Something to do with laying eggs? How about a mine layer?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Wally

Wally wrote:

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Something to do with laying eggs? How about a mine layer?

Belay that. It's a ship where the captain risks being hen-pecked.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Thom Stewart

A hull thatlooks like a hen with her tail feathers spread or more to the
point a woman wearing a bustle. A WIDE ASS STERN

DSK

"Bart Senior" wrote:
How can a Captain be hen pecked, when only manly men
become Captains? All the wimps stay home.

OooooozeOne wrote:
Well not always...some take their wives to hold their hand :-)

I think I see what I've been getting wrong all this time.

DSK

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere with the
orderly conduct and passage of the ship.

LP

Capt. Mooron

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
newsPHUc.25656$Yl.8678@okepread07...

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere with the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Bart Senior

Is that what they do in Oz? I though you had manly men,
not girly men, down there!

OooooozeOne wrote
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:38:28 GMT, "Bart Senior"
scribbled thusly:

Spinnaker question Bobsprit ASA 32 August 17th 08 03:13 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
Sail Modifications [email protected] Cruising 6 June 10th 04 01:58 AM
Question on custom sail makers Norman McDonnell Boat Building 4 May 27th 04 05:08 AM
What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM