BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sail Test Question - (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21640-sail-test-question.html)

Capt. Mooron August 18th 04 02:15 AM

Sail Test Question -

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Bart awards the points....

CM

Capt. Mooron August 18th 04 02:26 AM

B-Z-Z-Z-Z-T-T

Minus 4 points Race Buoy!

Bart ... list this cretin as "failed"!! ;-)

Come on Ozzy... put on that Gold Braided Greek Fisherman's Cap and try
again!

CM

Wally August 18th 04 03:06 AM

Capt. Mooron wrote:

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Something to do with laying eggs? How about a mine layer?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Wally August 18th 04 03:10 AM

Wally wrote:

What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Something to do with laying eggs? How about a mine layer?

Belay that. It's a ship where the captain risks being hen-pecked.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Thom Stewart August 18th 04 03:38 AM

A hull thatlooks like a hen with her tail feathers spread or more to the
point a woman wearing a bustle. A WIDE ASS STERN

DSK August 18th 04 12:39 PM

"Bart Senior" wrote:
How can a Captain be hen pecked, when only manly men
become Captains? All the wimps stay home.

OooooozeOne wrote:
Well not always...some take their wives to hold their hand :-)

I think I see what I've been getting wrong all this time.

DSK

Lady Pilot August 18th 04 01:19 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
What is a "Hen Frigate" ???

Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere with the
orderly conduct and passage of the ship.

LP

Capt. Mooron August 18th 04 04:28 PM

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

CM

Bart Senior August 19th 04 12:10 AM

Is that what they do in Oz? I though you had manly men,
not girly men, down there!

OooooozeOne wrote
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:38:28 GMT, "Bart Senior"
scribbled thusly: