Jeff Morris

Default World Champion Patriots Are Going to the Superbowl Again!

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry Neal, you shouldn't
bet against the champs.
Wally

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry Neal, you shouldn't
bet against the champs.

*World* champions??

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship that they won?

bell

Wally wrote:
"Jeff Morris" wrote in
message

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry
Neal, you shouldn't bet against the champs.

*World* champions??

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football with the properly
shaped ball?

Thom Stewart

Not to worry Jeff,

Neal makes being wrong a CAREER (G)

Ole Thom
P/S Picture #3

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Wally

"bell" wrote in message

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football with the properly
shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

Capt. Neal®

You're right. The Steelers are a bunch of panty-waisted chumps.

CN

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message ...
As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry Neal, you shouldn't
bet against the champs.

Capt. Neal®

At least I know how to flake a mainsail onto the boom and have enough
sense to buy a sailcover that fits . . .

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Not to worry Jeff,

Neal makes being wrong a CAREER (G)

Ole Thom
P/S Picture #3

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

bell

Wally wrote:
"bell" wrote in message

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to participate.

bell

OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:29:30 -0500, "bell"
scribbled thusly:

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to
participate.

Reminds me of the 13' skiff Australian titles that were
held at Manly 16' Skiff Club
11 entries, 7 boats sailed, all from the Manly club.

I asked why they didn't just call it a world championship.

Maybe they should have...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting
you.

Leave it to the Americans... Don White General 79 December 15th 04 07:36 PM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM