Jeff Morris

OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:29:30 -0500, "bell" scribbled
thusly:

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to participate.

Reminds me of the 13' skiff Australian titles that were held at Manly
16' Skiff Club
11 entries, 7 boats sailed, all from the Manly club.

I asked why they didn't just call it a world championship.

MIT used to have 5 boats of their own design. They were a Rhodes 18
hull, a 110 keel, and inboard rudder, plus some custom rigging and
flotation. They were called Cape Cod Techs, or CCT's. Each year they
held the Inter-Galactic CCT Championship.
Wally

OzOne wrote in message ...

And how many would that be?

Don't be too hard, after all you do have the baseball 'world
series'....

Not me, dude - I'm in Bonnie Scotland, and we don't have grown men playing
'rounders' here.

... and I particularly like the Mr Universe contest....what
would happen if an alien turned up and entered?

They'd nuke it from orbit.

Wally

OzOne wrote in message ...

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to participate.

Reminds me of the 13' skiff Australian titles that were held at Manly
16' Skiff Club 11 entries, 7 boats sailed, all from the Manly club.

We had the 'Scottish Stealth Championships' a year or so ago - two Stealth
cats, both from the same club...

bell

Wally wrote:
OzOne wrote in message

And how many would that be?

Don't be too hard, after all you do have the baseball
'world series'....

Not me, dude - I'm in Bonnie Scotland, and we don't have
grown men playing 'rounders' here.

But you wear skirts.

... and I particularly like the Mr Universe
contest....what would happen if an alien turned up and
entered?

They'd nuke it from orbit.

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Don't be too hard, after all you do have the baseball 'world
series'.... and I particularly like the Mr Universe contest....what
would happen if an alien turned up and entered?

He'd better have some huge muscles. The only aliens I've 'seen' are
wretched little skinny gray runts with no musculature at all. g

Max

Capt. Neal®

"Maxpoop" wrote
wretched little skinny gray runts with no musculature at all. g

Now, now. It's not nice to make fun of Jonathan when he's not
around to defend himself.

CN
Scott Vernon

hey ozzy, this is a football news group, take your sailing talk
elsewhere.

SV

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:29:30 -0500, "bell"

scribbled
thusly:

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to participate.

Reminds me of the 13' skiff Australian titles that were held at

Manly
16' Skiff Club
11 entries, 7 boats sailed, all from the Manly club.

I asked why they didn't just call it a world championship.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:33:27 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

hey ozzy, this is a football news group, take your sailing talk
elsewhere.

SV

Hey Scooter, how could you ever thing that anyone but The Patriots
would win.

I didn't, that's why I didn't bet more then a fiver.

Scotty

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Ahhh guess that depends on who's writing the rules.....Oh that's right
I forgeot, You guys write all the rules :-)

Damn straight. Have you seen our Ms. Universe contestants?

Max

Horvath

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:48:10 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote this crap:

OzOne wrote in message

Ahhh guess that depends on who's writing the rules.....Oh that's right
I forgeot, You guys write all the rules :-)

Damn straight. Have you seen our Ms. Universe contestants?

I think several of them were at my strip club last night.

Leave it to the Americans... Don White General 79 December 15th 04 07:36 PM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM