BoatBanter.com

-   -   World Champion Patriots Are Going to the Superbowl Again! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/27400-world-champion-patriots-going-superbowl-again.html)

Jeff Morris January 24th 05 02:46 AM

World Champion Patriots Are Going to the Superbowl Again!

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry Neal, you shouldn't
bet against the champs.

Wally January 24th 05 08:38 AM

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry Neal, you shouldn't
bet against the champs.

*World* champions??

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship that they won?

bell January 24th 05 03:49 PM

Wally wrote:
"Jeff Morris" wrote in
message

As predicted, turnovers were the difference. Sorry
Neal, you shouldn't bet against the champs.

*World* champions??

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football with the properly
shaped ball?

Thom Stewart January 24th 05 04:42 PM

Not to worry Jeff,

Neal makes being wrong a CAREER (G)

Ole Thom
P/S Picture #3

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Wally January 24th 05 06:08 PM

"bell" wrote in message

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football with the properly
shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

Capt. Neal® January 24th 05 06:23 PM

You're right. The Steelers are a bunch of panty-waisted chumps.

CN

Capt. Neal® January 24th 05 06:24 PM

At least I know how to flake a mainsail onto the boom and have enough
sense to buy a sailcover that fits . . .

CN

bell January 24th 05 07:29 PM

Wally wrote:
"bell" wrote in message

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to participate.

bell January 24th 05 08:50 PM

OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:29:30 -0500, "bell"
scribbled thusly:

Which countries competed in this 'world' championship
that they won?

Ummm? *ALL* of the countries where they play football
with the properly shaped ball?

And how many would that be?

All of them. Any that have the talent and desire to
participate.

Reminds me of the 13' skiff Australian titles that were
held at Manly 16' Skiff Club
11 entries, 7 boats sailed, all from the Manly club.

I asked why they didn't just call it a world championship.

Maybe they should have...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting
you.