Miss Mo'Lissa

Yep. I've got tons of ivory. Some it was carved this year. It is
not illegal.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:22:00 GMT, "katysails"
wrote:

My mother has an ivory necklace that has been handed down in our family for
years and years...there are still Steinways with ivory keys out there...my
grandfather had ivory carvings (don't know who has them now...) All of it
was obtained before the embargo on ivory....I'm sure there are lots of
people who still have ivory in the US...

"Horvath" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:18:42 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

That's right. Ivory. And I don't mean the soap. It's actual ivory
from African elephants, shot by poachers. Now banned in the USA.
With little silver inlays of the Colt emblem. They're worth more than
your boat.

Dream on...... it's walrus tusk ivroy. The only ivory allowed into the
USA.

It's elephant ivory, Dorkasaurus. I purchased it before the ban on
ivory. Genuine ivory, you little pussy. It's worth more than your
boat.

Horvath

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:54:52 -0900, Miss Mo'Lissa
wrote this crap:

Hope you are Eskimo, else it's incredibly illegal. A good ivory
carving can go for ALOT of cash....

But then a nice piece of wood can be turned into alot of cash too.....

If you want to talk about "wood" and "cash," We'll have to go
somewhere private.

Martin Baxter

Miss Mo'Lissa wrote:
Yes, one part of hell (I can't recall which) is definately Nome
December!

Deepest, direst, nastiest part, reserved for hypocrites.

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Mooron

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
Yep. I've got tons of ivory. Some it was carved this year. It is
not illegal.

I have a nice chunk of Mastodon Tusk Ivory.

Your ivory is Walrus tusk?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
Hope you are Eskimo, else it's incredibly illegal. A good ivory
carving can go for ALOT of cash....

Hunted with the family of my inuit girlfriend at the time. Walrus tusk ivory
is not illeagal to own.. even in it's raw state here in Canada. Same goes
for a Polar Bear hide. All you need it a tag that costs a dollar.

But then a nice piece of wood can be turned into alot of cash too.....

wink

I heard that ivory isn't prone to splinters.... :-)

CM

Lady Pilot

Oh dear, I'm afraid I've been gone too long from the ng this time. ;-)

LP (can't take a vacation, can I?)

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Yes, I will miss those long, lazy summer days when you were aboard
and submissive and compliant with my every whim.

"katysails" wrote:
Imagine all you want....it's all you have anymore...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

Bwaaaahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhah. I can picture you huffing and
puffing and blowing big, indignant, soap bubbles.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
You'll die first...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

I'll use it to wash out your sassy mouth if I ever get the chance . .
.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
You should use it more often...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
My mother has an ivory necklace that has been handed down in our
family for years and years...there are still Steinways with ivory
keys out there...my grandfather had ivory carvings (don't know who
has them now...) All of it was obtained before the embargo on
ivory....I'm sure there are lots of people who still have ivory in
the US...

I use Ivory soap from time to time. Does that count?

CN