Lady Pilot

Oh dear, I'm afraid I've been gone too long from the ng this time. ;-)

LP (can't take a vacation, can I?)

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:
Yes, I will miss those long, lazy summer days when you were aboard
and submissive and compliant with my every whim.

"katysails" wrote:
Imagine all you want....it's all you have anymore...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

Bwaaaahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhah. I can picture you huffing and
puffing and blowing big, indignant, soap bubbles.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
You'll die first...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

I'll use it to wash out your sassy mouth if I ever get the chance . .
.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
You should use it more often...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
My mother has an ivory necklace that has been handed down in our
family for years and years...there are still Steinways with ivory
keys out there...my grandfather had ivory carvings (don't know who
has them now...) All of it was obtained before the embargo on
ivory....I'm sure there are lots of people who still have ivory in
the US...

I use Ivory soap from time to time. Does that count?

CN