Miss Mo'Lissa

Yep. I've got tons of ivory. Some it was carved this year. It is
not illegal.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:22:00 GMT, "katysails"
wrote:

My mother has an ivory necklace that has been handed down in our family for
years and years...there are still Steinways with ivory keys out there...my
grandfather had ivory carvings (don't know who has them now...) All of it
was obtained before the embargo on ivory....I'm sure there are lots of
people who still have ivory in the US...

"Horvath" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:18:42 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

That's right. Ivory. And I don't mean the soap. It's actual ivory
from African elephants, shot by poachers. Now banned in the USA.
With little silver inlays of the Colt emblem. They're worth more than
your boat.

Dream on...... it's walrus tusk ivroy. The only ivory allowed into the
USA.

It's elephant ivory, Dorkasaurus. I purchased it before the ban on
ivory. Genuine ivory, you little pussy. It's worth more than your
boat.