bell

Overproof wrote:
"bell" wrote in message

Return trip from Haiti?

Escape from Back Bay

CM

Same thing almost.

Scott Vernon

"Overproof" wrote in message
news:ioIDd.43102$nN6.25344@edtnps84...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

ha ha. Did you see the fuzzy dice hanging from the pedestal?

Nice Try Scooter...... that's a Stuffed Parrot of the backstay.....

it's a
real boat... tiller not wheel!

I'm willing to bet you have a speedball on your ship's wheel!

Doesn't everybody?

Scotty

Martin Baxter

Overproof wrote:
"Bart Senior" wrote in message

22 people? Do you any pictures of that?

Sure....

http://tinylink.com/?1cfkZk07Wd

there are a lot more down below in the salon. Note the keg tied off to the
mast.

I like a man who's prepared for any eventuality; "in case of sinking drink contents and use
container for life raft"

Cheers
Marty

CM

Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:
That picture reminds me oif one very stormy, windy night on A dock 3 years
or so ago when about 14 of us piled on a Catalina 30 and blasted around
White Lake....Max's wife was at the helm for awhile and the rest of us went
out to play ballast...there was a variety of adult beverages present...I
believe we were the only vessel out there except maybe a few foolish
fishermen who were probably plenty worried about us...

It's amazing how much canvas you can carry if you have enough rail meat isn't it?

Cheers
Marty