Jonathan Ganz

In article bHV0ZWZpc2s=.d91bf3a8f0febe2ebb293b5b29d8abdf@110 5054264.nulluser.com,
John Deere wrote:
Scott Vernon wrote:

I wouldn't think it physically possible. Beside, why would anyone
want to come to this crummy country?

SV

No one's keeping you here, in the USA. Leave tomorrow. Please.

Hey Scotti, looks like there's someone here (I mean Deere) who's even
dumber than you are.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bart Senior

22 people? Do you any pictures of that?

"Overproof" wrote

I know how loaded my 30 footer was with 22 people aboard...... I doubt I
could have held twice as many... never mind 10 times as many.

CM

Overproof

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
22 people? Do you any pictures of that?

Sure....

http://tinylink.com/?1cfkZk07Wd

there are a lot more down below in the salon. Note the keg tied off to the
mast.

CM

Joe

Overproof wrote:
"Bart Senior" wrote in message
22 people? Do you any pictures of that?

Sure....

http://tinylink.com/?1cfkZk07Wd

there are a lot more down below in the salon. Note the keg tied off

to the
mast.

CM

Like a low rider full of Mexicans, including the keg!

Joe

Overproof

"Joe" wrote in message

Like a low rider full of Mexicans, including the keg!

Ha Ha Ha.... Yeah.... the RCMP boat that pulled alongside just shook their
heads and decided it wasn't worth pulling us over for an inspection. The
officer asked me what I thought I was doing and I told him that the vessel
was properly equipped with sufficient lifejackets and 6 sober adult crew,
plus I had a full 'bedroom' , galley and salon below so I was within my
rights to proceed since that met the requirements for open alcohol
aboard..... of course what really did it was when one of the officer's
girlfriend came up from down below with an open beer..... now that was a
real display of the power of prime pussy.

CM

Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote in

http://tinylink.com/?1cfkZk07Wd

there are a lot more down below in the salon. Note the keg tied

off
to the
mast.

CM

Like a low rider full of Mexicans, including the keg!

ha ha. Did you see the fuzzy dice hanging from the pedestal?

SV

Overproof

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

ha ha. Did you see the fuzzy dice hanging from the pedestal?

Nice Try Scooter...... that's a Stuffed Parrot of the backstay..... it's a
real boat... tiller not wheel!

I'm willing to bet you have a speedball on your ship's wheel!

CM

bell

Overproof wrote:
"Bart Senior" wrote in message
22 people? Do you any pictures of that?

Sure....

http://tinylink.com/?1cfkZk07Wd

there are a lot more down below in the salon. Note the keg tied
off to the mast.

CM

Return trip from Haiti?

Overproof