John Cairns

Default Horn Sweet Home

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/magazine/2630.html

John Cairns

JG

Have you been there? It's on my list, but not for sailing around it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/magazine/2630.html

John Cairns

John Cairns

"JG" wrote in message
Have you been there? It's on my list, but not for sailing around it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Well, yeah.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66273703qtXZTo

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66354168faPwMH

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66274245RlDMuD

Someone I know that actually sailed around the cape back in the days before
gps was surprised when he heard that there was something to see at the cape.
They have at least one Vendee Globe pennant at the station.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/magazine/2630.html

John Cairns

Horvath

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:19:08 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Gotta go... maybe next year. I'm going back to the BVI in a couple of weeks.
I need a break from work!

Got fired again?

JG

No, I got booted of supernews, but it'll take a couple of weeks to go into
effect. At least according to Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:19:08 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Gotta go... maybe next year. I'm going back to the BVI in a couple of
weeks.
I need a break from work!

Got fired again?

Question on replacing a horn Ree-Yees General 10 May 20th 04 04:37 AM
Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home Bertie the Bunyip ASA 12 October 16th 03 11:54 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Awesome photos of Cape Horn (from on top) and the Beagle Channel William K. Spence, Ph.D. ASA 10 August 16th 03 01:11 AM