John Cairns

Default Now this is sailing-and racing!

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/classements

John Cairns

Wally

John Cairns wrote:

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/classements

Looks like Ellen MacArthur is going to be catching them soon. :-)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

And just what is she supposed to be pretending to be? She's certainly more
of a sailor than any of us on this group...and she's more woman than you'll
ever be or know or think of...Jealousy rears it's ugly head again,
Neal....you just can't stand it when a woman proves herself to be better
than you...

"Wally" wrote in message
John Cairns wrote:

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/classements

Looks like Ellen MacArthur is going to be catching them soon. :-)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com
www.wally.myby.co.uk

Capt. Neal®

Better at what?

I'd have to check between *her* legs personally before
I'd be fool enough to believe she's a woman.

Take a good look at that kisser. It wouldn't surprise me if
*she* has to shave.

CN

"Wally" wrote in message
John Cairns wrote:

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/classements

Looks like Ellen MacArthur is going to be catching them soon. :-)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com
www.wally.myby.co.uk

katysails

She's not asking you for a date, so why do you care? Your preference in
women is not everyone's preference....that does not negate her abilities as
a sailor....Be a man..admit you're jealous....

"Wally" wrote in message
John Cairns wrote:

http://www.vendeeglobe.org/uk/classements

Looks like Ellen MacArthur is going to be catching them soon. :-)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com
www.wally.myby.co.uk

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Better at what?

I'd have to check between *her* legs personally before
I'd be fool enough to believe she's a woman.

Take a good look at that kisser. It wouldn't surprise me if
*she* has to shave.

CN

Must you gay up every thread?

John Cairns