Joe

Default The Thomas Crown Affair

This afternoon Im going sailing on a formula 40.
The owner claims it's a 40 knot boat. Were to have 25-30 knots out of
the north.

If you do not know what a formula 40 is watch the Thomas Crown Affair,
it's the 40 foot cat he flips over.

I hope we can fly a hull!

Joe

Joe

Rousseau's fine indeed.

We had a ultra crappy sail, crane problems, wind died, no running
lights, all work no fun.

Joe

Thomas sailing Bobsprit ASA 5 September 28th 04 03:52 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Toss your Spanish Olives overboard! Capt.American ASA 20 April 6th 04 06:56 PM