BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Thomas Crown Affair (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/26075-thomas-crown-affair.html)

Joe December 10th 04 04:28 PM

The Thomas Crown Affair

This afternoon Im going sailing on a formula 40.
The owner claims it's a 40 knot boat. Were to have 25-30 knots out of
the north.

If you do not know what a formula 40 is watch the Thomas Crown Affair,
it's the 40 foot cat he flips over.

I hope we can fly a hull!

Joe

Joe December 11th 04 11:06 PM

Rousseau's fine indeed.

We had a ultra crappy sail, crane problems, wind died, no running
lights, all work no fun.

Joe