Capt. Neal®

Default Anybody really miss Gaynz?

Not me!

CN
katysails

You must...you brought the subject up...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Not me!

CN

Joe

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
Not me!
=20
CN

Who?

Joe

Oh, apparently you do miss me. I'm so glad! You're amazingly pathetic.

Horvath

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:00:07 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

Not me!

CN

Who?

Gilligan

Good job! Politeness and sincerity wins every time.

Gilligan

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Not me!

CN

Capt. Neal®

Yes, you are correct about politeness and sincerity.

I also have decided to add a dose or two of civility
in my posts as well. I have taken a page from the
Gilligan book.

In the Gay one's case, I also peppered it with the
facts - lots of facts - a multitude of facts - facts
that simply could not be ignored.

The Gay one put his foot in it and I poured the
concrete. I quite enjoyed doing it because it:

1) proves beyond a doubt the Gay one is dumb as
a box of rocks.

2) demonstrates to him to not mess with the Captain.

3) slaps him around in front of an audience.

4) makes him an example of many crass things he
accuses others of.

Poetic justice does not get any better than this . . .

CN

"Gilligan" wrote in message ink.net...
Good job! Politeness and sincerity wins every time.

Gilligan

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Not me!

CN

Jonathan Ganz

Interesting... well, here's a post from Neal from a few years ago.
I'd be happy to post some more if anyone is interested, but as you can
see, he's been harping on the same theme for quite a while.

Neal, it seems is very interested in whether or not I'm around. So,
here I am Neal. You'll notice that I obviously haven't been "throw
off," since here I am.

The fact is that while Neal may certainly be lucky, he's not very
good. The fact is that I've been working day and night at a client
site on a project that is due soon. The fact is that there were trees
down and there was a disruption in services. The fact is that Neal is
a liar now and previously.

Neal has never been polite or sincere. He's been slapped down a number
of times. He'll be getting it again soon I'm sure.

Here's some more email that is typical of Neal. Note the date and the claim.

From: (Gilligan)
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Silence of the Ganz
Date: 6 Sep 2001 20:11:15 -0700

Where did Ganz go? Where's he hiding? Here Ganzy, Ganzy, Ganzy.

--
Jonathan Ganz

http://www.pacintl.com
Capt. Neal®

I need to add another.

The Gay one is:

5) too stupid to learn from his mistakes

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
[...]

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote ...

The Gay one put his foot in it and

er...um, that's not his foot.

Make Gaynz angry. Capt. Neal® ASA 1 December 5th 04 05:55 PM
What is an internet newsgroup stalker? Long. Capt. Neal® ASA 23 December 5th 04 05:49 PM
Miss Budwiser JGK Power Boat Racing 1 March 16th 04 06:14 PM
Miss Budweiser JGK General 5 March 7th 04 05:59 PM
Don't miss Monday's show. Simple Simon ASA 14 November 17th 03 05:52 AM