Capt. NealŪ

I need to add another.

The Gay one is:

5) too stupid to learn from his mistakes

CN

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message ...
Yes, you are correct about politeness and sincerity.

I also have decided to add a dose or two of civility
in my posts as well. I have taken a page from the
Gilligan book.

In the Gay one's case, I also peppered it with the
facts - lots of facts - a multitude of facts - facts
that simply could not be ignored.

The Gay one put his foot in it and I poured the
concrete. I quite enjoyed doing it because it:

1) proves beyond a doubt the Gay one is dumb as
a box of rocks.

2) demonstrates to him to not mess with the Captain.

3) slaps him around in front of an audience.

4) makes him an example of many crass things he
accuses others of.

Poetic justice does not get any better than this . . .

CN