Capt. Neal®

I will neither confirm nor deny . . .

Maybe I'm so attractive that LP is coming here?

Ever think of that? I know you have. I know
you have dreams about sailing with me.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
You're gonna go to Oklahoma??? That's a laugh...there isn't any water
there...og, I forgot...there's harfly any water under your boat where it
sits now...

katysails

hehe...you're blushing...I can tell...

"Nav" wrote in message
Shhhhhhhhhh.

Cheers

katysails wrote:

You liked it....

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Spare Time Strategies? YourPreciousTime General 0 August 29th 03 03:08 PM