YourPreciousTime

Default Spare Time Strategies?

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
spend it for you.
--Carl Sandburg

How often do you wish that you had more time for the good things in life?

I am seeking your input into the development of a Time Management Strategies
website and newsletter.

Please allow me five minutes of your precious time to provide feedback to my
online survey. I will send a FREE copy of Stephen Covey's US Best Seller
"The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" to one random survey respondent.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=14451264339

Best wishes

Gary McWilliam

YourPreciousTime

What time of year to purchase a boat Alan General 34 August 30th 03 04:07 PM
Murphys' Law big time CB General 1 August 20th 03 09:50 PM
Feliz Cumpleanos, and time to get real about a boating paradise Gould 0738 General 11 August 16th 03 03:45 AM