Overproof

Default Now it's our turn.

Yeah they passed something similar here.... not to worry... most of the
security guys up here couldn't find a whore in a crackhouse. Make's em feel
important.

CM

OzOne wrote in message ...

Our own little piece of your Patriot Act
"Aust strengthens surveillance laws
7:07 PM December 8

Police across Australia will now have greater powers to use
surveillance devices and access mobile phone text messages and emails
after new laws passed through Parliament this afternoon.

The laws will allow for surveillance and tracking devices to be used
in a wider range of cases, particularly in terrorism, people
trafficking and child sex investigations.

They will also enable police to access emails and the contents of a
mobile phone without obtaining a separate warrant.

The Federal Government says the legislation strikes the right balance
between the protection of people's privacy and ensuring laws keep pace
with new technologies.
Source: ABC"

Next we'll be speakin Merkin!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Our own little piece of your Patriot Act
"Aust strengthens surveillance laws
7:07 PM December 8

The laws will allow for surveillance and tracking devices to be used
in a wider range of cases, particularly in terrorism, people
trafficking and child sex investigations.

Better destroy that HD with all the child porn on it, Ozzy. :-)

Max

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:07:00 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

Our own little piece of your Patriot Act
"Aust strengthens surveillance laws
7:07 PM December 8

The laws will allow for surveillance and tracking devices to be

used
in a wider range of cases, particularly in terrorism, people
trafficking and child sex investigations.

Better destroy that HD with all the child porn on it, Ozzy. :-)

Max

Only porn on my PC is soft.
Extremely tasteful shots of my beautiful wife naked, including some

of
her during her pregnancy with both our children.

Even more reason for Cappy to "break into" my computer here in ....
Queensland?

Any of her breastfeeding? You could show them to bob, he will explode
with jealousy.

SV

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:19:06 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Any of her breastfeeding? You could show them to bob, he will

explode
with jealousy.

SV

Actually, Yes.
They were used in a promo pamphlet put out by the nursing mothers
association...or whatever they were called.

All joking aside, it really is a touching scene to see a baby nursing.

Shut up Mooron!

Scotty

Overproof

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:19:06 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Any of her breastfeeding? You could show them to bob, he will

explode
with jealousy.

SV

Actually, Yes.
They were used in a promo pamphlet put out by the nursing mothers
association...or whatever they were called.

All joking aside, it really is a touching scene to see a baby nursing.

Shut up Mooron!

Heh Dude... I was breast fed.... both my brother's wives breast fed all
their children, most of my friend's wives breast fed their children. I've
been from the Jungle to the Arctic and most women breast feed.... it's the
natural thing to do. The only place it's not seems to be the "civilized"
areas.

What really sucks though... is Bob telling us his kid is breast fed and
every shot shows a bottle of baby formula... $400 breast pump??? What's
with that???

I agree.... nothing more natural and logical than a mother breast feeding
her child. It's a beautiful thing.

CM.

Overproof

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I was expecting a razzing for the 'touching' comment.

Way too easy.... I rarely take the easy shots!

... but if I ever decide to..... I always bank the shot.

It let's the little guys feel like they have a chance of winning! :-)

CM

Lady Pilot

"Overproof" wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

OzOne wrote: On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:19:06 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

[...]

Well, geeze...I think Canaduh has more "real women" than we do this day...

LP (please keep your bragging down to a minimum, please)

Overproof

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Okay, I'm going to try real hard to "zip my lips"....

I'll avoid that obviously easy shot and elect to sink the cue ball by
this...

While it's true that I enjoy rattling Bob's chains.. you'll notice I don't
utilize variants of his name nor directly insult him. I will however put to
question his declarations and validity of his posts. It allows Bob to reply
several times to any given posted reply I make. Once established I can
merely maintain that tack and continue to riddle his logic until it looks
like a sponge. Bob has a big ego... but it's a delicate thing... as soon as
callouses are apparent he departs for a few days to lick his ego back to
it's natural delicate state.

I like Bob..... that's why I bother picking on him.

CM

Maxprop

"Overproof" wrote in message

Heh Dude... I was breast fed....

Hmmm. Do you recall if it tasted a bit like Molson?

Max

How to turn off fuel pump MX6.2L MPI with Cool Fuel Newsgroups General 8 October 8th 04 05:15 AM
steering question Scott Cruising 7 July 23rd 04 12:49 PM
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, chris furka Tall Ships 0 March 1st 04 06:56 AM
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, chris furka Crew 0 March 1st 04 06:55 AM
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, chris furka General 0 March 1st 04 06:54 AM