Overproof

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Okay, I'm going to try real hard to "zip my lips"....

I'll avoid that obviously easy shot and elect to sink the cue ball by
this...

While it's true that I enjoy rattling Bob's chains.. you'll notice I don't
utilize variants of his name nor directly insult him. I will however put to
question his declarations and validity of his posts. It allows Bob to reply
several times to any given posted reply I make. Once established I can
merely maintain that tack and continue to riddle his logic until it looks
like a sponge. Bob has a big ego... but it's a delicate thing... as soon as
callouses are apparent he departs for a few days to lick his ego back to
it's natural delicate state.

I like Bob..... that's why I bother picking on him.

CM