Lady Pilot

"Overproof" wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

OzOne wrote: On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:19:06 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Any of her breastfeeding? You could show them to bob, he will

explode
with jealousy.

SV

Actually, Yes.
They were used in a promo pamphlet put out by the nursing mothers
association...or whatever they were called.

All joking aside, it really is a touching scene to see a baby nursing.

Shut up Mooron!

Heh Dude... I was breast fed.... both my brother's wives breast fed all
their children, most of my friend's wives breast fed their children. I've
been from the Jungle to the Arctic and most women breast feed.... it's
the natural thing to do. The only place it's not seems to be the
"civilized" areas.

What really sucks though... is Bob telling us his kid is breast fed and
every shot shows a bottle of baby formula... $400 breast pump??? What's
with that???

I agree.... nothing more natural and logical than a mother breast feeding
her child. It's a beautiful thing.

Well, geeze...I think Canaduh has more "real women" than we do this day...

LP (please keep your bragging down to a minimum, please)